Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy birthday Papa!

Today is Michael's 31st birthday.  Here's a video we texted him to great him:


Isaiah's been working on saying "Papa".  Michael keeps going back and forth between wanting to be called Daddy or Papa.  He needs to decide or Isaiah will never figure it out!

This morning, Isaiah and I had a date at the Pancake Pantry for breakfast.  Behind us in line was an actor.  I can't place what movie or tv show he is in but I know he's famous since people were going up to him.  At first I thought it was Ron Howard but it's not.  It's driving me nuts that I can't figure out who he was.  Since this is Nashville, of course there were musicians playing outside of the restaurant.  They were actually pretty good!


Tonight I spent a little time working on Isaiah's baby book.  Really all I did was below.  I need to edit it though.  I'm getting tired and lazy though so will call it a night on this project!


1 comment:

  1. Cutie! I like it when he's just moving his mouth but nothing is coming out. Hehe

    ReplyDelete