Ran for the first time solo without Isaiah. It was amazing how much faster I could go! I mean I definitely am still super, super slow, like 13min/mile slow but at least that's faster than 14-15min/mile. I think when I jog with the stroller I give myself an excuse to slow down or stop. Heheh.
Btw, where do you put your keys when you run? I do this but am always afraid I'll lose them along the way...

Awesome! I put mine in my sports bra. Or if I'm carrying my phone around my arm I tuck it in there too. I haven't even ran yet. Ugh
ReplyDeleteI lost my iPhone arm band. Not sure where I placed it. I should ad that 13min/mile is my average. When I am actually jogging it's 10.5min/mile but I'm also doing a lot of walking. Need to do better!
DeleteI just hold it or safety pin it to shorts!
ReplyDelete