Saturday, March 8, 2014

Chloe hates the car

She cries non-stop whenever she is in the car. And she won't cry herself to sleep. Michael can tune it out he says but I can't. I literally have a giant headache from all the crying today. 20min from the mall to our house (luckily she didn't cry on the way to the mall). Then I nursed her in the garage while Michael ran inside. 15-20min crying on the way to church. No crying at church. 15 min crying on the way to costco. Find out it was closed. 10 min crying on the way to chipotle. Then another 10-15 minutes on the way home. That's over an hour of crying. It's awful and make me not want to take her anywhere! 

Heaven help us when we have her cry it out to go to sleep on her own!  

No comments:

Post a Comment