Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Longest stretch.



6hrs 25 min. This is the longest stretch of sleep Chloe has done so far. For some reason she seems to sleep longer after Michael gives her a bottle at night vs. nursing. Not sure why because when I pump I make as much, usually more than she drinks. These stretches are definitely not consistent though. 

Had a lunch date with Maris and Bella today. Was hoping Chloe would sleep through lunch but she didn't. At least I got to eat, one handed, and catch up a little. 

I had my 6wk postpartum visit today. I've lost 21lbs since giving birth and have about 10-15lbs more to lose.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! When are you back at work? And I'm surprised you still track all that....baby 2 with me - "he burped...he must've eaten enough, right?!" Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's been 6 weeks already. You're a nursing machine!!

    ReplyDelete