Monday, November 25, 2013

Blame it on the heartburn.

I'm up because of heartburn. I've already taken a Pepcid and am using 2 pillows to prop myself up a little. Neither of these are helping tonight. I've already gotten up twice since laying down at 10pm to go pee. I saw my ob last week. I gained 9lbs in 2 weeks due to swelling. I have cankels. I wear compression stockings. I'm supposed to check my blood pressure daily but have only done so once. It was fine. I was 1.5 cm dilated last week, and everyone tells me I look like I've dropped. 

I still have a ton on my to do list to complete: wash baby clothes, carseat, rock and play, bounce chair. Pack a hospital bag. Wash bottles and get replacement pump parts. Move the crib mattress back up to a higher position. Ect. 

On top of that we are having thanksgiving at our house this year and are expecting around 25 or so for dinner. We need to go grocery shopping tomorrow which after working all day I'm sure my cankels will explode. Also I'm planning Isaiah's birthday party and need to finish a few things for that. And to top it all off, I'm scheduled to work 19 out of the next 21 days! I don't think baby girl is going to wait to come out until her due date. My ob warned me that if my BP is high, I might have to be induced. I'd like to just make it until December at least. We'll see how that goes! I see my OB tomorrow!

Last week we lost Michael's beloved grandmother, Inang. Luckily Michael and Isaiah got to see her a couple of days before she passed away. Isaiah made her smile and gave her kisses. May she rest in peace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment